Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oh, lard, lard

Up to my eyebrows in work. I can't bear to stare at a computer screen unless I'm getting paid. Well, not technically true. Apparently I can stare at other people's blogs, but can't put anything up on my own.

I'm struggling trying to cope with the hours of forced inactivity every day. At my old place there was always some excuse to get up, disappear down the hall, take a break, heck, even go home and munch crackers. At the new place I'll spend hours moving nothing but my mouse finger. How do you folks all do it? Do you spend every non-work waking moment working out? Or do you throw in the towel during tax season and promise yourself you will come out of hibernation and burn off the tax season fat after April 15? A very active friend of mine described it as "having to get in shape for your full time desk job" and she's right.

See y'all after April 15, if not before.

No comments: