I've been memed (by a relative, but what the heck)
Headline I most fear seeing in 2008 (dateline somewhere around April 3rd): "Congress to IRS: We lied about that AMT legislation; go fix your forms."
Headline I most want to see in 2008: "Taxmom sets USATF women's masters 10K record, inspiration to deskbound staff accountants everywhere!"
Headline I most expect to see in 2008: "Responding to public pressure, Congress makes all interest deductible, all the time: 'We have no clue what qualifies as acquisition debt any more, anyway', comments one legislator."
Headline I least expect to see in 2008: "CA budget crisis averted due to inexplicable surge in Use Tax compliance" (Article would quote Joe Taxpayer as saying, "So that's what Line 49 is for!")
So who can I tag? Feral Mom? Daily Kvetch? Or, on a different note, Aimophila adventures? What do you all hope for / fear / anticipate / dread for 2008?
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment