What the??????? It's only November 15 and it's 70 degrees outside. It's not like we work in retail. In our office suite we have two avowed atheists, one bleeding heart liberal who respects all religious traditions, and one Jehovah's Witness. I wonder if we can claim exemption from Common Area Maintenance fees on religious grounds.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Happy Holidays
The back entrance to our office building, appropriately seasoned for the holiday.
What the??????? It's only November 15 and it's 70 degrees outside. It's not like we work in retail. In our office suite we have two avowed atheists, one bleeding heart liberal who respects all religious traditions, and one Jehovah's Witness. I wonder if we can claim exemption from Common Area Maintenance fees on religious grounds.
What the??????? It's only November 15 and it's 70 degrees outside. It's not like we work in retail. In our office suite we have two avowed atheists, one bleeding heart liberal who respects all religious traditions, and one Jehovah's Witness. I wonder if we can claim exemption from Common Area Maintenance fees on religious grounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yowahzoour blog site is domecon. blowahzoogspot
Post a Comment