Things I could write about, since I have yet to hit upon the winning formula that will combine my deep understanding of the human psyche (gained from my love of literature), with my keen insight into the financial undercurrents which inexorably force our decisions (derived from nigh on 15 years of peering into folks' financial records). Ah yes, the Hans Fallada of the 20-teens, that's what I'll be.
So: instead:
-Things I refrained from buying at the Portland Saturday market?
-Eine Frau, Eine Wohnung, Ein Roman (W. Genazino) a sweet little coming of age novel set in 60s Germany. Of course in the great German tradition a woman has to come to a bad end in order for our hero to fully realize himself.
-Deutschland 83 - LOVE this series. Watching it I swear I can smell the coffee fumes wafting through the marble halls of the Bonn villas. Heavy on the violence though.
-Riverdale. Guilty pleasure.
-?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A list of things to write about is better than no writing at all!
I may in fact steal this idea.
Go for it! I always enjoy your lists!
Post a Comment